My blog

********************

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Your ways are not my ways....

Dear Lord,

Help me to be wholehearted for You, not to look to anyone else but You for love. I'm still struggling with letting go of John. I think I'm getting closer. Lord, I need your grace and mercy. I'm weak and need Your strength. For as much as I can write down all of the things or reasons why we shouldn't text anymore, I love him. That's the problem. But I love You more, Lord, and I want to hold onto You with everything thing that I am and listen to You as you reveal things through Your Word. I have these feelings and my emotions get overwhelmed with grief sometimes. Thank you for the Book of Psalms. I feel Your comfort when I'm down, and You lift me up when I don't feel loved or cared for. I know Your ways aren't my ways. Please help me to understand this more fully. Help me to keep me strong and have no contact with John. As much as I try to be friends with him, the other feelings are there and take over, and I'm searching my heart about it, because I'm just getting too near temptation, and I know Your Word and don't want me falling into temptation with him. Help me to trust you alone and have peace and joy in my heart with where You are leading me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: