Thursday, September 6, 2012
Breaking down
I'm crying. I guess I need to get it out. It hurts that he said he didn't consider me a close friend? What? What a user. Revenge belongs to the Lord. I'm just upset right now. This feeling will pass. He's not worth the tears. I could have saved myself from all of this pain had I followed the Lord and stayed pure with him. But I can't change what I did, just change the here and now. And I did change things. He didn't like it, and it's fine if he wants to hurt me. If the truth hurts, at least it's real. The truth shall set you free. I pray I get over this soon, and that I don't feel sad. Rejection is part of life, and I do have to know who I really am. If friends don't think much of me, so what? Everyone has their opinions, and most times it's not good anyway. I hope John is very happy in his future with his house and whoever else comes into his life. Pray for your enemies and bless those who curse you. He's my enemy. Don't throw your pearls before swine. He's swine. I rely on God's Word and the will of God, not my own will. Lord, give me strength. Help me get over the hurt. He didn't reply to the email when I wished him well. I don't need to have contact with him anymore. The time has come to let go of the past and embrace my future with the Lord. Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment