Saturday, September 8, 2012
Completely blocked now
I finally came to the realization that I need to have no contact with him anymore. He never loved me. He's incapable of loving anyone but himself. Some of the points I said before telling him I never wanted to hear from him again were that when I was in Minnesota, after meeting him, all he wanted to do after that was try to find ways to meet me for sex. I only saw him 4 times total, and all of those times were maybe 15 minutes in a car each time. And I told him that I was mad at him for even meeting me after 8 years. He knew I had feelings for him, and he used that to get something for me he knew he shouldn't have done. Anyway, the main thing I want to focus on is staying away from any narcissistic men. My ex was one and John is another. They are toxic. It's all about them. They are not capable of caring. They only care about themselves. I have to allow myself time to heal. I will get over this. I also pointed out to him that with the way he treated me, he should have paid me money after seeing me in the car. That's how he made me feel. I have to remember these things. I'll get through whatever pain I feel. I made it through the pain of my divorce, didn't I? And he didn't give a shit about me either. It's not my fault. I need to be aware and learn from things. God has protected me so much thus far. God even orchestrated my moving away. The Lord is good and kind and will help me through this. I pray for God's guidance that I would be choose a godly man next time that I will know he is from the Lord. I'll keep praying to God for help and also to heal my heart. I didn't want to be harsh with John, but I felt there was no other way, and I asked him to please not treat another girl the way he treated me. It's cruel and abusive. I'm already in the process of healing. Thank you, Jesus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment